THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, March 19, 2007

late wake-up

Darn daylight savings! This morning was back to school for us, and it was hard. Last night I got my workout clothes into their spot and set the alarm clock so I'd be ready for morning. Sadly I forgot to change the time from a 7am work out to a 6 am one so I didn't wake up until 6:30. I have a pretty good internal clock but with DST and spring break last week I haven't really switched over. I felt badly because Tori is out of town and that left my friend M waiting in the dark for me.
S and J also didn't wake up at time. S left for seminary late and left me behind because my door was closed, which it normally isn't.
Yesterday brother was sick, he's still sick today. I missed church to stay home with him and I was glad because then I didn't have to teach my class, then I felt bad because I was happy. I don't love my callings right now but I know I need to change my attitude and plan an activity and teach with a smile.
We're supposed to get a lot of rain this week, hopefully we will.

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yeah, I know the feeling of wanting to skip teaching a lesson on Sunday once in awhile!

We're still adjusting to the Daylight Savings Time too, but I think we've just about made it! Good luck tomorrow! :)

Joyismygoal said...

No worries on the over sleeping your work out partner probably went home and went backtosleep too.:)

You are the party Princess.

nikko said...

Grr... Waking up this morning was hard for us, too.

Sorry E is sick. Hopefully he can come to preschool tomorrow!

utmommy said...

I hate waking up late. What a pain.

wendy said...

"I felt bad because I was glad" he he he!

Anne/kq said...

I hate DST. Period.