THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 11, 2007

i love warm weather

S sleeps with Jack while he's being house trained. He's doing well. Last night since she was at the dance H wanted to take her spot. DH also took a little rest with them.

Later when S got home she joined Jack and H.


Today was daylight savings time, but we forgot to spring forward. So DH was an hour late to his early morning meetings and I missed ward council, we did make it to church this afternoon and are now squared away.




My favorite shot of the day: Lucy the ballerina soccer player enjoying a sunny morning outside.



Tonight we went to Papa and Grandma's for dinner. After Papa and DH and brother played hide-n-seek stick for a long time. We sat outside and enjoyed the lovely weather. Then Papa got out his harmonica and played some tunes while the kids danced and we tapped our toes.

5 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

Cute Soccer ballerina and I remember the musical bed thing so well.

yerdoingitwrong said...

Oh! What a gorgeous sunny day!! I'm jealous. It rained here ALL DAY LONG. ugh.

Millie said...

We don't have the blue sky here, but the weather has been so balmy lately. It's wonderful. That picture of Lucy is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Love the picture!

Anonymous said...

I love the ballerina soccer playing picture. Very cute.