THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 24, 2007

spring recipe


Grandma B subscribes to Martha's magazine. She recently sent a subscription to me. It's been fun to read it. Usually her projects are too complicated for me to actually want to do, although I sometimes use her ideas as a spring board for easier crafts.
The latest issue had lots of fun Easter ideas and yummy foods.
For one of her young women's projects J has decided to learn about cooking. She is preparing 20 meals. She was going to do a lot during spring break but was sick the whole time so only made one.
So far she has made four meals ( I think ). Today she fixed lunch and made this from Martha's magazine. It's garlic shrimp over linguine with zucchini ribbons and baby peas. It was very tasty and pretty. J is very creative and likes things to look yummy as well as taste yummy.
Thanks Grandma!

2 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

I want some and the recipe Good job J

attack of The Mouse said...

mmmmm looks great and sounds like it tasted excellent.