THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Xian China

My parents got their acceptance today! They are going to Xian for a year to teach English at the University for International Studies!!
Dad is very excited! and I am very excited for them. Mom will be awesome, she's more of a homebody and likes to be by her grandkids and kids. However I hope she will really love it once there and find it the experience of a life time.
They leave in four months.
WoW!
When they get back they will turn in their papers for their mission so I guess they'll be globe trotters for awhile.

2 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

now you have something new to not be in the doldrums and be excited about I just talked to your Mom she is nervous and excited maybe you could find her an English to Chinese Audio progam on line Like Bro Crockett was doing.
www.declan-software.com/chinese/
http://www.njstar.com/
http://www.chinese-tools.com/learn/chinese

Awesome Mom said...

Neat! It would be exciting and scary to think about doing something like that.