THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

playing in the puddles.

I have a dental appointment on Th. That is my least favorite body maintenance thing to do. I love to brush my teeth, I feel nauseous just thinking about going to the dentist.

Because of that Nikko and I switched days this week and we had K over to play after preschool.

Yesterday it rained. End of explanation.

Tonight was the school spelling bee. H has wanted to participate since kindergarten but I didn't let her cause come on what do kindergartners spell? But now she is a good speller. She really has a knack.

So we let her go. It was very exciting to get ready and practice and go over. Then on the first round she got nervous and misspelled a word she knows: credit. Then she cried. And our hearts broke.

We got ice cream on the way home (comfort food) and she called Abba to get sympathy, which he gave very skillfully.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Aren't boys fun!

Poor H, those old nerves are a bear. I'm sorry! Thank goodness for comfort food:)

Suzanne said...

Look at that fun puddle! I'll bet they were soaked to the skin. That's touch with the spelling bee. It's so hard to get up in front of large groups, especially at that age. I guess there is always next year! :)

Joyismygoal said...

he is soooooooooooo cute oh and so are the boys. H you will do better next time keep spelling its werth it :)