THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, March 26, 2007

rainy days

It's a lovely rainy day. Lucy spent some time coloring. She also spent a lot of time sneaking outside to play in the rainy sandbox.

J running inside from the bus! See the little splash!

Jack has a fear of rain. He won't go outside and do his business. We tried to make a dry tent for him....it didn't work. BUT it did give me many moments of cracking up on the porch!

8 comments:

Lisa M. said...

I love Rainy days. LOVE Them. They are my favorite, time to reflect and color days.

What lovely pictures, and your dry tent is hilarious.

You're such a good soul.

Amanda said...

I'm trying not to be jealous of your pretty flowers and thick, lush green lawn. lol We really could use some of that rain in our neck of the woods.

That is funny about the dry tent for Jack.

Lisa M. said...

You sure can copy my entry! Thanks for the kind words!

nikko said...

I'm laughing at the dry tent. So sorry it didn't work. I loved the rain, too. It was nice!

We are trying out Dr. G tomorrow for P's 1 year check. Then, if I like him, I'll go ahead and switch everyone there!

wendy said...

What a cute little dress! I like the rain, too.

talitha said...

I love the rain, as well.

Your lawn is so beautiful and green!!! I'm not jealous...well, a little. ok, a lot--but I'm happy for you!

Talitha

attack of The Mouse said...

What a cutie pie. I love your pictures. They really capture the moment. It rained today here as well. We were not as adversous as you, we stayed inside for the most part. I love the smell of rain.

Gabriela said...

Too funny! I love the tent.