THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 24, 2007

father and son report

Brother and DH had a great time at the camp out.
They left in the early afternoon and got set up.

Brother reports that they went on a canoe, went fishing, ate marshmallows, played with his friends, and got to use a flashlight. He also said that the other E's dad told a very funny story about boy 1 and boy 2.





About 30ish men and boys were there. DH reports that they were the second ones there. That one of the boys brought glow sticks for everyone and they had a wonderful time racing around the trees in the dark with them. Their tent was comfortable and brother was obedient and fun to camp with.




They came home smelling like a camp fire, smiling and full of dirt. All signs of a fun time had.

4 comments:

wendy said...

How fun! Our last ward did not do father/son campouts. We are hoping this ward will, if not I think Nathan and John will head out alone...

utmommy said...

How fun!

I love the last picture!

Joyismygoal said...

oooooooeeeeooooo I was scared at thaty last picture:0

Anne/kq said...

What a great opportunity for the two of them! My husband can't wait until the girls are old enough for daddy-daughter camping trips, and he also can't wait to have a son to go with!