THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 15, 2007

spring break ~ day 4

Early morning bribe....
followed by family cleaning hour. The little kids are getting better at their chores. The big girls can do very well, when they want to. They don't always want to, however I feel lucky because they are great kids and really helpful and cheerful most of the time!


This afternoon Lucy has a speech evaluation.
Then we are going to the mall to play on the play area, get a new book for H who's read through the stack we got a couple weeks ago (the rainbow fairies is her new favorite), and let J participate in her favorite activity ..shopping!

9 comments:

Chellie said...

My son's spring break is next week. So.. this is good to get some ideas of what to do with him all week!!
I'm too pregnant to really want to vacation... so... we'll do some exciting things around here!
You're such a good mom!

attack of The Mouse said...

I love it. Your really know how to motivate your kids. Always doing something fun, and even if doesn't seem fun, you make the kids think they are having fun anyway, that is sign of a fantastic mommy.

Anne/kq said...

I LOVE the mall! Yay for the mall!

Lei said...

Looks like your Spring BReak is goign well. We've had a lot of rain, which has dampened our spirits a bit!

wendy said...

I love all the clean up pictures. It is time for me to get up off the 'puter and get to work!

Mall Day is on our Spring Break list - I love all your fun ideas!

I have a good life said...

What great hard-working kids you have! What a fun spring break it has been...although I am definitely ready for school to start next week!

Suzanne said...

There is always weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth when it's time to clean. I'm trying hard to change that, but I'm not sure how. I'm glad your kids are so helpful (even if it's not all the time!)

Dawnyel said...

I love the bribe!! :)
Cleaning is always good...unless your child REFUSES!! (Like mine, but that's for another time...)

yerdoingitwrong said...

hmmmmmmm.......I might have to start that family cleaning hour. That's ingenious!!!