THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, March 16, 2007

Spring Break~ Day 5

Spring Break is almost over. It's been so fun.
Last night the big girls went to the movies. They love to get in the car and drive off to do whatever they want. They went to the theater at the mall. Then when they got home they went to Blockbuster to switch out movies. We've had their membership for awhile and actually we really like it. This is our last month because it's expensive, so we're switching to netflix, I hope we like it as well.

This morning after working out we did some quick picking up and then headed out for errands. Friday is shopping day, also bank day. We went to pro-cuts and got H's hair cut, it looks very cute.
Brother had been wanting to go on a picnic so we did that too. The little kids had a wonderful time playing on the equipment and drinking soda (a treat since I never bring it home and often don't let them pick it if we eat out).
Tahoe has been doing real well. He's a good dog. Millie is feeling better and Jack continues to be a nice puppy. He likes to bite on things but we're working with him. Today H found some little teeth prints in her flip flops. Guess we need to do better about putting them away.
One of my favorite spring break moments didn't get caught on film. On Monday when S took the kids to the park J opted to stay home. Soon after they left I asked her if she'd like to sit on the porch with me. She did.
We sat and rocked and watched the dog and talked for probably an hour and a half. It was nice to hear what's on her mind, and nice for her not to have to compete for my time. We laughed a lot and it was very fun. She's a sweetie:)

Poor J has been sick all week, so that hasn't been fun. Everyone else is well.

4 comments:

Awesome Mom said...

I like netflix a lot, we just started using it. I love that they do not offer any "adult" videos and you can set up different queues. We get three disks out at a time one for the kids, one for my husband and one for little old me. If you want to see what movies I am getting out and how I liked them you can add me as a friend. My email is lissa2061 at yahoo dot com

utmommy said...

I love the picture of little Lucy. She is so dang cute!

nikko said...

Looks like a fun day. So sorry that J has been not feeling well. That is such a bum way to spend your Spring Break!

Phae-Jae said...

Fun! Your break is ending ours is beginning! We are glad to have a break from the rat race. DH is out too.
Looks like you had a great week! Fun photos, beautiful kids!