THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday Fun

Off Fridays. One of the many great things about being a Lockheed employee is that you get every other Friday off. Today it was very lucky that he had it off because we had a am emergency orthodontist appointment and it would have been a real bummer to have to take everyone.
When I got back he worked in the yard, and I cleaned up inside then we went to Sams. Now our pantry is fully stocked. Friday is always my shopping day. Which means Friday morning we are usually out of everything. Today was no exception. We were out of milk and bread and waffles and I don't know what else. When I got back from the ortho brother was ready for breakfast and he wanted cereal. He was bent out of shape that we were out of milk. "Can't you make some?" he asked me.
"Nope, I don't know how to make milk anymore." I told him as I was switching laundry from the washer to the dryer. "Did you lose the recipe?" he asked.
I laughed. No, there is no recipe, you have to have be a mom to make milk. When mom's have babies they make milk. Mom cows, goats, elephants, humans, everyone I tried to explain.
"Oh... then can I have pancakes?"
"Yes, my boy, I can still make pancakes."
Lucy wants to ride this bike. She tries every day. Her legs are too short. It's so cute.

Dad and brother and Millie flew a kite. Very fun. It was just barely windy enough.


Tonight we got a third dog. Our friends are going out of town for spring break and we are baby-sitting their 100 lbs mutt. He's a cutie. It's going to be a doggie week.

3 comments:

yerdoingitwrong said...

Fun!! Enjoy doggy week. =)

wendy said...

I was supposed to get to the store today buy I didn't. We have no snacks. The kids think they are dying. But we do have milk, and a little cereal to get through the morning, so we should be okay!

Funny about the milk!

Anne/kq said...

"Did you lose the recipe?"

ROFL! That's great.