THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 04, 2007

welcome welcome Sabbath morning

And now, as the preaching of the word had a great tendency to lead the people to do that which was just- yea, it had had more powerful effect upon the minds of the people than the sword, or anything else, which had happened unto them- therefore Alma though it was expedient that they should try the virtue of the word of God.
Alma 31: 5

A prayer said on behalf a child, what to do?, how to help?

An answer given.

*photo "shared" by my sister Anna. Go see the rest of her lovely trip (unless you don't want to break the 10th then don't go :))

4 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

Her pictures were so lovely and the place they stayed WOW!!! i want to go to Hawaii.

Anne/kq said...

What a beautiful picture! I love that scripture.

Phae-Jae said...

Oh so Beautiful.

wendy said...

More powerful. I love that scripture.
My dd and I like to discuss whether we like the red hibiscus or the yellow blooms. Hard to choose.