THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, April 09, 2007

the fun continues


Grandma's neighborhood had an Easter egg hunt today. She invited us to go with her. They had a bouncy house, tons of eggs and snacks. It was very fun. We were the first ones there so the kids got to jump for awhile by themselves. That was nice because Lucy didn't get knocked over. Soon there were lots of kiddos there. Our kids are very friendly and make friends where ever they go. Soon they were running around and playing with the other kids.
They got more candy and even though we had to wear jackets it was still festive and fun.

5 comments:

Lisa M. said...

Oh how FUN!

I Love stuff like that.

Your children, look happy my dear, and you can certainly tell they are loved-

You are blessed. (I love that in yor bio)

*smile*

nikko said...

Yeah! More candy!

Joyismygoal said...

You do have the best family, I am so happy for you.. You made good choices.

I have a good life said...

What fun! Sounds like a wonderful continuation of the holiday!

attack of The Mouse said...

I agree with Lisa. Your kids look so happy. I think it is because they are loved and you guys are just plain and simply always having a great time. That is awesome.