THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 15, 2007

sunday

The little girls wandering around the yard waiting for time to go to church. We start at 1:30 this year, which is a bit of an odd time I think.
The big girls enjoyed youth conference. J talked about it on her blog.

Papa and Grandma came over for dinner. We ate omelets with farm fresh eggs:)
After dinner we took a walk around the block and then came home and played mexican train.
S telling Papa about her weekend.



Me and S, everyone says we look a like. I don't know about that but she is a cutie so I wouldn't mind:)

8 comments:

Amadeo said...

cute pics! your eyes look so green!

Melessa Gregg said...

You absolutely look alike and you do not look old enough to have been a 'mother of the bride' so recently.

utmommy said...

Soo cute!

attack of The Mouse said...

Yes, I agree with Melissa. I think you look so young because of all the fun you have. I love it. You are beutiful and so is your daughter.

Anne/kq said...

What great pictures. And you DO look alike. In a good way. :)

I love the little ones' dresses!

Chellie said...

Great pictures! You are lucky to have your parents around all the time and doing such great family things; no matter how big or small. You have a lot of energy.

nikko said...

That picture of you and S is priceless! :o) Thank you for your help yesterday.

Phae-Jae said...

You should frame the last picture..love it!