THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Spring Party

Today was H's spring party. E and Lucy and I went. It was a lot of fun. They had an Easter Egg hunt on the lawn. The eggs were numbered 1-12 and they had to find them in order.
Then they had grilled cheese sandwiches and treats in the classroom.

H enjoyed showing her brother and sister to her friends, they enjoyed sitting at her desk and eating goodies.



H and her friends Lindsey and Alexa.


Showing off her finds!

9 comments:

Dani said...

Is H growing out her bangs?

Phae-Jae said...

So fun! I love that brown dress, cute!

Anne/kq said...

Numbered eggs! That's a great idea! I love it!

The dress is adorable. :)

attack of The Mouse said...

Too fun. I love the things we do for Easter. Simple pleasures.

Anonymous said...

Looks lke they had a great time. :)

Happy Blogiversary! Wow - I can't believe it's been a yr!

Lisa M. said...

Ah fun! NEAT-O. I agree, number is a great idea!

I love your photos.

yerdoingitwrong said...

FUN!!! Happy Easter, darlin.

Joyismygoal said...

So fun!!Cute that D notices the Hair:) I miss those parties

wendy said...

What cuties! I like the numbered egg idea, I might have to borrow that!