THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Easter morning started early. The littles came into our room with treats from the Easter Bunny, which they then ate on our heads. They were excited to get chocolate and little treats. The big girls chose to sleep in and look at their treats later. They were also happy to get chocolate, but it is fast Sunday so they had to wait to indulge. They both got Disney tees for our DDV coming up and were excited!






We spent the morning hanging out. I worked on my lesson. H and J and I watched a fun show on the food network about Easter candy. We got some stuff ready for dinner.

Then it was time to go to church. It was very nice to have fast Sunday on Easter. I felt like the feeling at church was very reverent and it was nice to be with our friends and to worship together.




After church I took some pictures of the kids in the Easter best. They were hungry and goofy but tried to cooperate.




Are we crazy dog people or what?




J played her violin for Papa.
After dinner our friends came over and we had dessert together. It was fun to visit with them. The kidlets played games on the wood, we ate and ate and talked and talked.
Happy Easter!!!




11 comments:

wendy said...

That sounds like such a nice day! I love those little matching dresses. I imagine fasting this morning would have saved me from eating way too many mn'm's... we had fast sunday before conference.

Happy Easter!

Mel said...

I'm glad you had a nice Easter.

Awesome Mom said...

Fast Sunday on Easter? We had ours before. I guess it made your easter dinner that much nicer since you were so hungry.

andrea said...

We had fast sunday the week before too but it would have been nice to have it yesterday. I read some of your previous posts and wanted to comment on amazing grace. We saw that movie too and loved it. Very inspirational.

Phae-Jae said...

We had our fast before too.

Looks like you had a great Easter, I'm glad!!

utmommy said...

So fun! We fasted yesterday too.

Suzanne said...

It looks like you had a fun day!

Fast Sunday was yesterday for us too and I really enjoyed sacrament meeting. The choir performed before the testimonies started and it was the perfect introduction to a spiritual meeting.

I love your little girls' dresses. Did you make them? :)

nikko said...

The dresses are so cute! Glad you had a great weekend.

Chellie said...

Super fun! I just love Easter! I really love the girls dresses though.. how cute are those!?!?!?

Unknown said...

No way we would have survived fast Sunday on Easter but I'm glad you were able to make it special.

And such fantastic pictures of your beautiful children!

yerdoingitwrong said...

Fabulous pics!!!