THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, April 23, 2007

what the fam did while I was gone

Brother had a soccer game Saturday morning. H was invited to a birthday party with a fun luau theme!
Abba took everyone to the movies to see Meet the Robinsons.
Lucy and brother got to play at the park with Abba and DH.

I think everyone had such a fun time!

So much fun that I am not even going to point out that Lucy had her outfit on backwards. :)




5 comments:

utmommy said...

I love the last picture! At least R didn't cut Lucy's hair like R did to J.

Tori :) said...

Cute pictures!! Love em!

Anne/kq said...

Awww, love the pics! Glad they all had fun!

I'm always confused for a second when I read "Abba" in your blog, because it's a name for grandfather, am I right?, while at our house, it's a name for daddy.

talitha said...

I love the pictures!

I tagged you for a thinking bloggers award over at my blog, if you want to do it.

talitha

yerdoingitwrong said...

SUCH cute pictures. Love the last one so much!!