THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

shopping fun

I needed to go out to Cabela's today. Dad came with me. If you have never been there it's like a museum/dream store for big boys. E loves it there. We had a fun time looking at the giant catfish, the stuffed animals, the cool guns and the fishing poles. We walked in the tents, sat in the chairs, sampled the candy and climbed on the boats. Very fun. They have a restaurant inside and Papa treated us to buffalo burgers. I was very excited to try it and it was good but gamey. I think I prefer cow.



Brother loves all things manly. The shotguns were way too big for him though. I asked him if I could take a shot, he said yes and I hit the target...which helped his score and thrilled him. Then he wanted me to take the rest of his shots as well. I did three more (and hit all three times) but then I had him finish. It's not about the score...right ;)

7 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

uummm sure it not about the score..... it really is about the experience but tell that to OSU

nikko said...

We love browsing at Cabela's. I have never tried the buffalo burgers, thought. You are more adventurous than I am!

attack of The Mouse said...

I have never been to a Cabela's. However, I've heard amazing things about it. Sounds like a great place for people like me who just window shop and don't buy. It even sounds cheaper than the zoo or going to a museum. What a great deal. :)
What a superstar mommy, hitting the target at every try. Way to go!!!
I'm glad you all had fun.

utmommy said...

We love going there. I've never eaten at the restaurant, but have always wanted to try it. R and I had buffalo roast once and it was sooo yummy, but I've heard the burger is more gamey.

Awesome Mom said...

We went to the one in Utah and Evan had a fit when we had to leave the fish area. He loves watching them so much.

I have always wondered what Buffalo tastes like, I guess next time we go I will order lunch.

wendy said...

cool elephant!

Anne/kq said...

That sounds like a really cool store, and a fun time!