THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 04, 2007

all our bags are packed...

we're ready to go.

Off for three days. Which means two mornings to sleep in!! Several hours to read with no one wanting a drink or to interrupt my book so I can read theirs to them. No laundry to do, meals to cook or phones to answer. ...At least I think DH won't want me to read to him.

The kids are sad, but they'll have a great time with Papa and Grandma. They have a busy weekend planned and hopefully everyone will do great! And maybe we'll see Duff?!

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a cute picture. (Love the pink slippers--they look comfy)

I bet your folks are looking forward to time with the kids. I love going and taking care of my grandchildren--oops, now I'm getting sad. Mine are too far away.

Enjoy your time.

Suzanne said...

Have fun on your vacation! I think that parents need to get away from their kids once in awhile, just as much as kids need to get away from their parents! :D

I have a good life said...

Have so much fun! Do some sleeping and exploring. I can't wait to hear about it when you get back. :)

Lisa M. said...

Oh have fun! *grin*

wendy said...

Have a fun trip! Lucky!

Amanda said...

Have a great time!! :D

utmommy said...

Have fun!

If you see Duff, get a shirt for me!