THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, October 29, 2007

just for monday morning silliness

Maggie from Maggie Reads didn't tag me for a purely innocent meme but I know she would have if she knew I wanted to do it:)

No hubby was maddened by my responses. I totally know Sandra Bullock is on his list and she's not even literary or is it the other dark haired one? I can't remember honey, who was it?

Anyway: “Ten Literary Characters I Would Totally Make Out With If I Were Single and They Were Real.”

1. Twilights Edward (duh) Yumm-o. What's not to love about handsome, strong, protective, willing to fight to the death for you. Lucky Bella!

2. Pride and Prejudice's Mr. Darcy (again duh) He is the walking incarnation of suave and debonair plus he demonstrates selfless love.

3. Long ago, when my sensibilities were less sensitive, I read the Clan of the CaveBear series (which, BTW, I would never read now) and I hearted Jondalar. Something about his cave mannish chivalry stuck in my brain all these years. I know, it's crazy. Maybe it's those crazy caveman commercials that always remind me.

4. I love the daddy bunny in the Bunny Book by Richard Scarry. I know he's a rabbit and all but he's such a good dad and loves his little bunnies and tucks them in bed. There is nothing more attractive in a man than being a good daddy.

5. Ring of Endless Light, Adam. One of my favorite books in my teen years and Adam was smart and good and always there for what's her name the heroine.

....I'm running out, it's hard to think of 10

6-9 Tom Hanks in his romantic comedy's I love him. (I know it's not literary...I guess I don't spend enough time thinking about making out ;) except with DH of course.

10. Also not literary but I couldn't complete the list without mentioning my "boyfriend" Josh. With the voice of an angel. Sheesh! Josh Groban.

7 comments:

nikko said...

I remember Adam from A Ring of Endless Light! I used to read everything by Madeleine L'Engle that I could get my hands on. :o)

Yvonne said...

I have to agree with Mr. Darcy. I loved Tom Hanks in Sleepless in Seattle and You've Got Mail. Regarding Josh Groban--yes, he would have to be on my list, and I would add Andrea Boccelli because my heart melts whenever I hear him sing.

Tori :) said...

Ok, I misread your title. I thought it said "Monday Morning Sickness." So I was all confused waiting for some pregnancy report.
I'm a little slow...

Joyismygoal said...

Mr. Darcy is my only one. but you left out Johnny Depp or are you over him B is hosting a giveaway http://talenttoplay.blogspot.com/

Phae-Jae said...

HA! That was a great list:) I agree with all you said about Edward...the ONLY hang up with him would be the stone cold hug and smooch, Ha,ha!

wendy said...

Love that make out picture!

maggie moran said...

Love It! But, Jondalar would have to brush his teeth first or at least pick it with a sharp bird bone. :D