THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday blessings

October's first winner of the traveling trophy, we had time for two games and by the end of the evening he had to give it up to his wife!

I love Fridays in the fall!

Well, really what's not to love about Fridays every season. Today was an overall good day. DH had the day off. He worked on the mower. The roof guys were here pounding away. I cleaned up~ washed laundry and scrubbed bathrooms.

E was sick so he stayed home. He woke up in the middle of the night with a fever and if came and went all day. Poor guy. He was supposed to go to his friend Mitchell's house for a birthday sleep over and couldn't. Hopefully he'll be well tomorrow for soccer and karate and the jumping party.

We had a scary moment in the middle of the day. E was home but actually acting pretty well. So well that I wondered why he was home. It was about 11 or a little after and we had that as a target time to get out of the house, do some errands, and go to lunch. I asked DH if he was ready and he said almost so I came inside and told the kids to get ready to go. Then went about my business, getting stuff picked up, helping DH outside with the pool a little. Long story short we filled up "almost" with another hour of stuff. Then I realized that I hadn't seen brother in a while so I started looking for him. Couldn't find him. Called DH and he started looking around. For some reason he thought to look in the car and there was E almost asleep and hot. He really scared me when he was missing, and then he scared me cause I was worried it was heat stroke (although it wasn't really hot out at all and even in the car it wasn't terribly warm) We gave him a shower and Tylenol and he was fine. Thank goodness. I said a prayer of gratitude for that as it could have been a horrible tragedy. Then we were all upset and cancelled our plans. If it had been a month ago he would have been dead so I feel SO lucky.

Eventually I ended up taking the girls and mom with me to the bank and Wal-mart and the boys stayed home.

Tonight we had killer bunnies tournament at our house. We didn't win the trophy :(
But had a very fun time with our friends. We had told everyone about the fever but they opted to come anyway and he was perky and playing by the time the other kids were here so that was nice.




September's winner with the traveling trophy!

6 comments:

Dani said...

that is a scary storey! poor bubba!

Dani said...

I dont know why i put an e in story, im pretty sure i graduated from elementary school

Anna said...

How scarey! I'm glad everything is fine.

I need to get killer bunnies. It sounds so fun!

Yvonne said...

I'm so glad he is o.k. and everything is fine. That must have been so scarey for all of you.

You must really be the party person--is there a weekend that you just sit and relax????? Killer bunnies must be so much fun.

Have a great weekend.

I have a good life said...

So glad that E is okay. Killer Bunnys sounds like so much fun. The trophy is really cool, too! :)

Joyismygoal said...

Ww i felt that fear very scarey I am so glad E is ok he was so cut in SMPyesterday KB does sound so fun