THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, October 08, 2007

pumpkin patch.. the truth comes out:)

I got stung by a bee today. It hurt, surprisingly this was the first time in my life I've been stung. Ouch.
Rather than post a picture of me crying I thought I'd use this one of Lucy. She's had a very grouchy day. I think she's mad at us for being gone. I wanted to do something fun today with the kids. The pumpkin patch was fun, it was also sweat dripping down your back hot, so crowded you had to count noses every minute and a half, and there were bees everywhere. Not that we didn't have fun, we did, I'm just saying.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never been stung by a bee, either. *knocks on wood*

The pumpkin patch looks like fun!

Yvonne said...

It looks like such fun--sorry about the bee. I have never been stung by a bee, either!!!

Tori :) said...

Ooh- bee stings... SO not fun.

wendy said...

How cute! Sorry about the bee!

Joyismygoal said...

ooo that hurts iknow