THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, October 12, 2007

Carnival~ third times the charm :)

After dinner we had our pumpkin decorating contest. We had two tables set up, one for painters and one for carvers.

Everyone did awesome. Ingrid did a great sailing ship, her's was my favorite.
Brother and K won the painted pumpkin prize!

The kids ran around and amuck.







We ended the evening by gathering on the front lawn for an outdoor viewing of "Night at the Museum." H and Alexis handed out glow stick and we gave out treats to eat.
I'm calling it a success!





I counted, we had 50 people and one dog here tonight!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

I'd call it a GREAT SUCCESS!!!

Anna said...

Looks like so much fun!

lera said...

Oh, it looks like so much fun!