THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sabbath Morning


Love is the beginning, the middle, and the end of the pathway of discipleship. It comforts, counsels, cures, and consoles. It leads us through valleys of darkness and through the veil of death. In the end love leads us to the glory and grandeur of eternal life.
Elder Joseph B Wirthlin Conference last week
thanks to my good friend Joy for her beautiful pictures!

4 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

very nice quote, and thank you. It was very fun to do, how should we share them w/ the people should I make some CD'S?or prints?

wendy said...

beautiful apples! and what a nice quote. Thank you!

Pirate Princess said...

Isn't that just a wonderful thought? Love the harvest picture - I just love fall. :)

Yvonne said...

I love that quote and Elder Wirthlin. Thanks. (Great picture)