THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

family home work



transportation day is coming up and brother wanted to make an F-35. No surprise. He and DH worked on it this weekend. It turned out pretty cool, it'll be so fun for him to fly it to school on Friday!
This is not the finished model. Since this photo it's gotten it's silver paint job, and now it's waiting it 's finishing touches and then we'll have our first production model ready to hit the skies!

11 comments:

Yvonne said...

That is so great. He must have loved it!!!

Tori :) said...

Taj saw this and said "Is that boy a transformer??"

Joyismygoal said...

very cool do you think they will know he is an engineer's son?:>

wendy said...

That is so freakin' cool! I love it! My son is in awe! Is he going to use it for Halloween, too?

Your husband is a rock star!

FLmom7 said...

Wow, that is cool! I'd love to see the finished model when it's done.

nikko said...

Very very cool. Considering your DH, I'm not surprised at all :o)

Lei said...

That's amazing!

Anne/kq said...

That's just neat-o (although I was always partial to F-14s, myself.)

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. Is he going to use it for his halloween costume?

I have a good life said...

That is the coolest transportation day project ever! How fun for DH and E to work together on it! :)

maggie moran said...

I LOVE it! It's made with cardboard boxes, right? :D