THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 04, 2007

I need a list

what I need to do today:

finish folding all the clothes so we can pack and so the kids will have clothes easy to find while we are gone

put away clothes

wash bedding

buy light bulbs for kitchen and deodorant for DH

clean out car and put seat down so Papa can take the F-35 to school tomorrow

get stuff together for backyard carnival projects

go to Teresa's and help kids with projects

go with Papa to the school to get him in the system to pick up brother tomorrow

show Papa where brother's class room is

call Tori about the girls fund raising, see if she can take J and E this weekend, and then I will take them next

make sure all the bathrooms are stocked with TP

clean up (cause you know mom has never met me and doesn't know that we are sometimes messy)
  1. bathrooms
  2. bedrooms
  3. vacuum
  4. kitchen
  5. dust
  6. empty all the trash


pack (going to go do that now~ and it's only 8:30)

school with H
  1. finish civil war book
  2. 7 times tables
  3. 2 lessons in each subject in purple book (spelling, LA, reading, writing, math)
  4. handwriting practice
  5. Spanish
  6. devotional
  7. violin

call Joy and tell her I'm not going to shop in her closet :) but Thank you !

feed the kids (threenine times)

make a list for mom for the weekend

mail pkg to baby Avery before she out grows what we got her

call Heather and Mike about pot luck this weekend


set DVR to record conference

edited during the day and now at the end of the day to say, got lots done, not all but I guess that's life. I might have gotten everything done but I also had to feed the dog, answer the phone, help brother with homework, get everyone off to soccer and back home, pack activity bags for the weekend~ you know, one with soccer stuff, one with karate stuff, one with..., helped J with homework, looked at class ring stuff with S, read stories and played babies, and more.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at me! I'm the first to comment.

~DH

Anonymous said...

She is on her 8's in multiplication, not 7.

Anonymous said...

Hope you've crossed out most of your list by now (11:17 a.m.)


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

http://www.mikeleonen.com/

Yvonne said...

I'm impressed with your list--I've got to get back to making lists. I waste way, way, way too much time when I don't!!!

Add: pick up award at Yvonne's blog!!!

Mel said...

I love the list! I have to make lists or I never remember to do things until its too late:) Good luck!

Suzanne said...

Wow, that is a crazy busy day you have, but it looks like you're getting things crossed off! Good luck with the rest! :)

nikko said...

Have fun on your trip!

wendy said...

I love your list!