THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, October 12, 2007

Carnival Fun ~ part one

Today was our backyard carnival. It was so much fun. H and I had a blast planning and getting things ready with Teresa and Alexis. They are awesome friends :)

We spent the morning getting the house cleaned up and doing our shopping. Grandma and Papa came over to help! Yeah!

The girls had planned and made the decorations and everything looked spooktacular!



I didn't even count how many people were here but it was a ton. We played games first. We had six individual games set up.


There was our ghost tree with donuts tied to it to eat off a string.
Bobbing for apples.
The bean bag/pumpkin toss.
Ghost bowling.
Blow out the jack-o-lantern with a squirt gun.
and a potions class.





1 comment:

Yvonne said...

It looks like so much fun. Good for you guys for planning something like that for your neighborhood.