THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 07, 2007

deep in the heart of TX

We're home! We had a good weekend. It was really fun to get to know the other couples; hanging out with 22 engineers and their spouses is different than our usual crowd. Never have I seen so many spread sheets or heard so much talk about when solids become like liquid (as in things hitting the earth and the earth acting like a liquid, or planes vibrating), weapons, planes, math, "fun formulas", spooks, etc.
Maryland is very beautiful, quite different than here. The crab is delicious! The smell like an ocean, the color green, the prices expensive.

We were happy to get home to our kiddos. I missed them a lot.
The only bad thing about the weekend is we missed conference. We tried to watch last night on line but they were not rebroadcasting yet. Luckily we DVR'ed it and will be able to watch each evening this week.

7 comments:

I have a good life said...

Glad you are back! Glad that you had fun. It sounds so beautiful. Texas is awesome, but beautiful is not how I would describe it. Not after having lived in Oregon and Colorado. I haven't even seen the East Coast, but I hear that it is beautiful, too!

Yvonne said...

Sounds like it was a great trip. It's always wonderful to get home.

Conference was great!

nikko said...

Glad you had a great time. We missed you for Conference weekend. I'm sure your kiddos are happy to have you home!

Joyismygoal said...

well good to have you home do you feel 'crabby' having been to Maryland? Ok that was lame---:>

utmommy said...

I bet the kiddos were glad to have you back too!

Anonymous said...

Is it sad that my husband and I talk about things like that (solids becoming like liquids, etc.) all the time! Seriously! That and the pros and cons of certain secret mutant abilities and what our hero costume would look like. You should come visit, we're a passle of fun I tell you!

We watched conference on the internet because we still (6 months and counting) haven't bought a tv yet!

Kathy said...

You can got to www.buy.tv.net and watch conference there. Thats what I did.