THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 04, 2007

out of the blue

Yvonne gave me a blogger award. Thank you very much, that's so sweet. It's fun to know that people read and that what I write makes you feel good!! yeah!

I would like to award my friend Joy, who is always there for me. And my awesome VT, Good Life and Pioneer Woman, because I love her hiney tingling love story with her cowboy and even though I know how it ends~ four kids, a camera and a ranch full of cows; I'm still holding my breath to see how it all turns out :)

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

You deserved the award. I'm glad you've passed it on. Have a great trip.

Joyismygoal said...

Thanks, i am humbled have an awesome trip