THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

a year ago

today Greg asked Dani to be his wife, and our family got a new son.

It's been great. He is everything I hope brother grows up to be. He's smart and hard working, kind and thoughtful, athletic and dedicated to the Lord (not in that order). J and S say they want to find someone like Greg when they grow up and I am grateful that they have that example.
Dani is happier than I've ever known her to be. They are busy, going to school, serving in callings, having fun!

It's been a great year!! Happy Engagement anniversary!

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a beautiful picture. Isn't it wonderful when they find a great companion who is just want you would want for them. And it's great when they set that example for brothers and sisters.

Tori :) said...

Www. you're a sweet sister!!

Anonymous said...

I never saw that picture. It is beautiful. I wish I had taken it.

Rachel said...

More then that, isn't it wonderful that your trials paid off the way they did. That you were that in tune to send her to Utah to meet someone so wonderful.

nikko said...

It's been a year already? Time flies!

Happy Engagement to Dani and Greg!

Anne/kq said...

Aww, how sweet.

That's a lovely picture. But wasn't she cold? That IS snow, right?