THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

lil' pumpkin

Brother's first Halloween

Not much to report around here. Our days are strangely quiet. Our afternoons typically busy. Lou and I have been getting to some chores that have been neglected. I have always imagined that if I just had more time I'd keep things spic and span. I guess we'll see. Maybe the truth is I don't like to do chores...or maybe it's the time thing.


3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Such a sweet pic!

I wonder about the chore thing too. Would I really do them if I had more time or is that just my excuse? Hmm...

Yvonne said...

What a cute little guy--how old would he be there?

Wouldn't it be great if we could keep things spic and span--I love the finished results of the chores, it's just doing them!!!

Joyismygoal said...

He is precious, but it could be lil Dan Yeah there is no wonder at my house I have time to make more of a mess:>