THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Twilight Quiz







Which Twilight novel character are you?




You're Esme Cullen - Your maternal instinct to take care of people and be kind draw people towards you. You're compassionate and loving, yet firm when you need to be. You appreciate hard work and value the beautiful results of your dedication to any project.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

7 comments:

utmommy said...

I totally thought I'd be Esme too. I took the quiz two different times and they both came out with me being Bella. I guess as long as I had Edward it wouldn't be all that bad to be her.

Yvonne said...

I haven't read the book--so I guess it's pointless to take the quiz. It's with my bags and will be my read on the plane.

Joyismygoal said...

i was Jasper?! i can't see him in a blue Dress:>

Phae-Jae said...

It said I was Bella, ha! I would NEVER jump off a cliff!:D

intelligent and kind but not quite sure what you want out of life yet. You have a feeling there's something more out there for you. You're attracted to those who are real and avoid the fake. Sometimes you're a bit accident prone, but your true friends will always be loyal to you and come to your aid when you need it.

Suzanne said...

I did that on UTmommy's and it said that I was Esme too! :)

Anonymous said...

This is to PJ:
I would jump off a cliff but not to kill myself to dive into the water!

Anonymous said...

I got Alice (weird because i hate shopping and doing makeovers) one time
and jasper the next... (i'm a girl)
oh well it wouldnt be bad being alice because jasper would be my husband! ya!