- Last night DH and I went to Time Out for Couples. It was fun. I liked some of the talks a lot. Some were a little too self cathartic for me but over all it was a fun evening.
- Brother had soccer this morning. They didn't do well but it was fun to be out in the crisp fall air and to watch them play.
- DH, H and brother took their belt tests today and all three advanced to yellow belt.
- J and S are out at the mall.
- Tonight I am taking J and maybe H to the Will Rodger Coliseum for an evening of musical entertainment. S has a stake priest/laurel activity. DH is taking the littles to McD for ice cream and running around on the play set.
- Watch for pictures soon...and maybe even a youtube video for your viewing pleasure.
3 days ago