THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 13, 2007

busy busy day

The kids slept in this morning until almost 9am. I couldn't believe it. We got up and got ready to go to the primary activity. While E and H were there the big girls, Lou and I went to Target. We had a short list of things we needed.
When we went to get the kids they weren't done so Lucy was able to join them for pizza.
Next we went to karate.
Then brother went to Riley F.'s birthday party. DH went with him. They had a building party and everyone had to bring their own hammer and grown up. They had a great time.
While they were there Grandma came over and helped J with her hair for homecoming.
S went out with some friends for the afternoon.
When she got home we switched and DH and I went to dinner groups, J went to the dance, and S baby-sat.
It was crazy busy but fun.

Our dinner group was at Greg and Alicia's. Dinner was very yummy and after we played killer uno, which was very fun. Two couples didn't come, or call..which I thought was rude. We had 6 couples who couldn't participate this time. Three called to let me know. The other three didn't say anything until I was making phone calls. I know things come up and I don't mind working around that but to not say anything or not show up is very inconsiderate. Sadly I was not even mad because I have come to expect it. I don't know if it's just this activity but it seems like some people you can always count on to do what they say they will, and others you can not. It makes me wonder if I am a follow-througher. I think that these no-show-ers are really nice and probably feel like they are always reliable. It makes me want to make sure that if I say I can do something or be somewhere that I do. Oh well, another month is coming up and hopefully everyone will be able to come and enjoy the fun evening. I think when they come it's always great.

2 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

I never heard of a building party ,No pictures?Sounds fun.

Yvonne said...

How do you do your dinner group? I would love to know.

Hope J had a great time at the dance.