THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, June 06, 2008

10 years ago today....

It was a hot summer afternoon. The church looked so pretty. The girls were adorable. The guests were arriving.

I remember walking in and seeing Abba. "Is he here?" I asked. Yes.
Well, alrighty then. I knew he would be, but if he wasn't I wouldn't have blamed him. He was kind of crazy to change his life 180 degrees and marry a whole family.

Who knew then what it would be like? Not me. Not him. Our marriage. It's had wonderful moments that I could never have anticipated. It's been difficult. A blended family is a hard thing to well ...blend.

Anyway, here we are, 10 years later and looking forward to the next 10 and the 10 after that...hopefully each being more lovely than the last. And tonight we'll celebrate!

14 comments:

utmommy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Chellie said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating!

Anna said...

Happy Anniversary!! Time sure flies by. Have a great celebration tonight!

Cheri said...

Happy Anniversary,
I think you guys have set a beautiful example of how great a blended family can be.
Wishing you many more happy years together!

Suzanne said...

Congrats on 10 years! I hope you have a wonderful anniversary. I LOVE seeing people's wedding pics! Your daughter's look so lovely in their blue dresses. :)

lera said...

Happy 10th and many, many more.

Mel said...

Happy Anniversary... enjoy your weekend!

nikko said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a great weekend!

:o)

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I remember your wedding, it was lovely! Congrats to you both, for a wonderful life built together and the best example of a blended family that I've ever known! xo, Sarah

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a great weekend!sorry to have interupted

Karla said...

Congrat on ten happy years! Here's to many more to come . . .

-Special Mothertivity- said...

wow, ten years!!! That's wonderful! I'm sure it will only get better during your up coming ten year set, and the one after that! Congratulations!

Holly said...

Congrats! I hope my ten year anniversary will see me as happy as you both are! Hope its a good one.

Yvonne said...

Happy Anniversary. I know how difficult blended families are, but I think you are doing it beautifully.