THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

this and that and some knights in tights

Tonight we are going to see Spamalot. DH is very excited. He and his dad, and the rest of the males in the U.S. LOVE this silliness. I think it will be fun. We're going with Rob and Tori and will have a nice evening. To tell the truth it's been so crazy busy lately that I haven't given it much thought but now that we are here at the moment I am glad to be going.

E went with his friend Blaine to Blaine's sister's birthday party at the Incredible Pizza Co. today. They had a fabulous time, riding bumper boats, playing golf and games and eating pizza.

H is safely in Ohio. She almost missed her flight yesterday but thankfully made it and has been enjoying some one on one time with Nana and Abba. She lost a tooth yesterday and the tooth fairy showed up (on the first night! ~she's quick in Ohio) and left her $5~ cha ching. I think they are going to a baseball game tonight. They've been swimming and shopping and had dinner with cousin Michael and Great Grandpa Tom.

J had a big day yesterday. She finally got a cell phone. She's been wishing and waiting and wanting and begging for literally years. Our policy has been when you turn sixteen you need one but she convincingly persuaded us to get one a few months early. I am glad, I like being able to get a hold of the kids when I want to.

We made homemade bananas foster last night for FHE treat. They were Yumm-O!

I am tired. FYI

2 comments:

nikko said...

Spamalot looks like a lot of fun. Enjoy your evening!

$5 for a tooth! Wow! Inflation is crazy, eh?

utmommy said...

The tooth fairy will be coming to our house soon. Hopefully she'll come right on time.