THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

tickets

My sweet, awesome, generous DH is staying home to watch the kidlets so I can go to Andrea's wedding!!! I got tickets this morning on Travelocity. The fare wasn't great! but it wasn't so bad either, especially for just one traveller. So I am excited to go to the wedding and meet my new BIL and wish them well. Now we just need Anna to make arrangements so we can all (meaning minus kids and spouses so not technically all) be there...go Anna! go Anna!

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

I'm excited for you.

Britni said...

That's so exciting. Have a great time!

utmommy said...

I can't wait!!!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Give her a big kiss for us, we're sad that we can't make it!! You'll have to post lots of video and pictures!