THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, June 13, 2008

Whoo Hoo!!!

BELGIUM BRUSSELS/NETHERLANDS MISSION!!!!!!!



We found Papa and got on a huge conference call and I opened the paper and scanned down (I couldn't help it!) Oh My Gosh! I couldn't believe it.
Quickly I started at the top and read down the letter. They are going to Belgium!! Their mission covers northern France, all of Belgium and all of the Netherlands. Too Cool!!

What a great day!

13 comments:

Yvonne said...

I'm so excited for them. We had a missionary return from that same mission almost a year ago. When do they report?

nikko said...

Yay, yay, yay!

I have a good life said...

Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome! :) Thanks for sharing. Your mom and dad will have a great time and be such awesome missionaries! AWESOME!

c. griffith said...

How cool is that! Tell them that I am so happy for them.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

woohoo that is so awesome they will be so perfect for that area

-Special Mothertivity- said...

You're the one who got to read it to them!?!! How neat! Man, I seriously couldn't be more excited for them!! The Lord knows that's where they should be and to me, it makes sense that they would go there. :) Congrats!!

Kathy said...

Yeah We are so happy for them. That will be a fun place to go!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Yay! I'm glad this covers part of France, too. . .I was worried that they are being sent where they don't speak the language, but they do speak French, so that's good! Will they be bringing a laptop to communicate?

Holly said...

This is so great, so I'm assuming they'll be speaking French.... Yay! I'll have to get addresses from you when you get them cause I would love to keep in touch.

lera said...

That is so exciting. I bet they will love it!

lera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Tall and Short of it said...

I am so excited for them!!! They will be WONDERFUL missionaries!
We love them!

Britni said...

Yay that's so awesome!!! My friends are actually moving to Netherlands in the fall. Congrats to them!