1. He's spiritual and Christlike
2. He is well learned and likes to study all kinds of things.
3. He is always working and serving others.
4. He is patient.
5. He is fun to talk to and has a ready and easy laugh.
- He is smart and hardworking.
- He is fun to be with and up to trying anything whether it's spending the day tubing in snow, sweating in an amusement park, or any other outing his grandchildren come up with.
- He is patient.
- He wise in matters of finance and can fix computers from a million miles away :)
- He is tolerant and loving.
Thirdly, DH, or daddy.
1. He works hard.
2. He loves to spend time with the kids.
3. He is smart.
4. He is compassionate.
5. He always tries to do what is right.
Happy Father's Day! I love you and am grateful to have you in my life and the lives of my children.