THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

This is one of my favorite pictures of my dad and I. Here's the fun thing of having your own blog, you can put whatever you want on it :) In honor of father's day I thought I'd just list 5 qualities that I admire about the father's in my life. First my dad, Papa.

1. He's spiritual and Christlike
2. He is well learned and likes to study all kinds of things.
3. He is always working and serving others.
4. He is patient.
5. He is fun to talk to and has a ready and easy laugh.

Next my father in law, Abba. Again a random picture I just happen to like. This was at Christmas time and we were having dinner at Grandpa and Grandma B's.

  1. He is smart and hardworking.
  2. He is fun to be with and up to trying anything whether it's spending the day tubing in snow, sweating in an amusement park, or any other outing his grandchildren come up with.
  3. He is patient.
  4. He wise in matters of finance and can fix computers from a million miles away :)
  5. He is tolerant and loving.

Thirdly, DH, or daddy.

1. He works hard.
2. He loves to spend time with the kids.
3. He is smart.
4. He is compassionate.
5. He always tries to do what is right.

Happy Father's Day! I love you and am grateful to have you in my life and the lives of my children.

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a great post.

They sound like great men and great dads! Hope they each had a wonderful Father's Day.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

they are all Great Men.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

This was a beautiful post. . .I'm going to copy it for my blog next year. . .you have a wonderful set of men in your life!

Robin said...

Its always great o read your blog.. thanks for sharing