THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 05, 2008

thought you'd like to know

my dog stinks. Not figuratively but literally. Like I am sitting here blogging, recording for posterity the daily ins and outs of our life with an only slightly rosy hint to it. Life's all about your perspective right? So if I choose to see the best and ignore the pile of dirty socks that is my reality and I am sticking to it. Anyway, while recording my version of reality I noticed a smell. Who has their shoes off? I yell lovingly inquire. Wait we were in the pool for three hours this afternoon with friends celebrating the end of school so if any thing we smell like chlorine not rotten stinky feet. Then I looked down and there sleeping peacefully at my feet was Millie. Pe-Ywe!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Too funny. That's the only reason I'd have a dog--to blame any of those funny smells on the dog ; )