THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

great deals

For FHE last night we went to the movies. I didn't know it but Monday nights is family night at the dollar show and if you have more than three people it's only 50cents to get in. So for 2.50 we went to see Nim's Island. Which was cute. The kids liked it. We even splurged and got popcorn and still spent less than we would have for one person to see one movie at the regular show.
Lu has not done well at movies before so I told her we were going to go this summer and she had to sit nicely or she would get a baby-sitter from here on out. She needed a little help and two trips to the bathroom but over all I was happy with how she did. Yeah!

Now I just need to find a great deal on an airplane ticket so I can go to Andrea's wedding on the 21st (of June).

3 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

wow that is fast Tuesday night and wednesday morn are the good last minute deals I have always been happy w/ Orbitz too

nikko said...

We haven't been to the dollar show in a while. We'll have to remember that.

Good luck finding a great deal.

Yvonne said...

If they would just make the refreshments cheap at the movies it would be so great!!!