THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Teacher GIfts

We could not have been more happy with our teachers this year. Both E and H had awesome, fun, loving teachers and they enjoyed their school years.
The big girls did well too and each liked many of their teachers so it was a good year for all.

Last night we made end of school year appreciation gifts. It was fun to make and the kids were excited to take them in this morning.

6 comments:

utmommy said...

Cute gifts! You're such a good mom!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Oh those are so fun to do

Britni said...

I love these things. This is how I asked my friend to prom!

lera said...

Oh my goodness. I had forgotten about those. I think we made those many years ago for missionaries.

Anne said...

Very, very cute :) I'm sure the teachers loved them!

Yvonne said...

I love making those candygrams. They are such fun.