THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Day 2

Today we picked up Dani and Greg at the airport! I am so excited that they will be spending the week with us.
We got home and the weather was lovely so we ate lunch and got everyone sunscreened up and headed down to the beach. We were there 10 minutesish and all of a sudden a huge black cloud came whooshing in and the wind kicked up, umbrella's went flying and the thunder rumbled. Everyone went running for shelter, or I should say all the normal people did. Greg, DH and Em and J stayed. See the black cloud, dark sea and only four people in the ocean. Can you guess who they are?

It rained and stormed for a good half hour, they swam. The rest of us went home. When it cleared up Dani and H headed back and they got to spend a little more time on the beach.

After dinner we made banana's foster for dessert. It was yummy. The crepes didn't turn out as good as normal but I think once we covered it with ice cream and bananas and caramel and chocolate and cool whip you couldn't tell :)


5 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

YUMM YUMMM YUMMM maybe you could have just used a tortilla cause once it is covered with ice cream, bananas, caramel, chocolate and cool whip you wouldn't be able to tell tee hee:> cool storm pic --- you know that HIGH adventure camp may have ruined them for low adventure and so they need sharks and storms:>

utmommy said...

Hopefully the weather will be better tomorrow!

Yummy dessert!

Britni said...

Recipe? I get to go spend 10 days with my mom in two weeks, and I'm super excited. It's been way too long since I've seen her (and my nephews for that matter).

Anne/kq said...

My question: can it truly be Bananas Foster if you don't include rum?

Discuss.

;)

Yvonne said...

I hope you're having good weather now.

Hey, if you put ice cream, bananas, caramel and cool whip on ANYTHING it would be great, wouldn't it???

I'm so glad you're having a great time and that Dani and Greg joined you.