THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, June 20, 2008


I'm off. Wish me safe skies! I am excited to see my sisters and brother, I wish Alec would be there too :( and DH. It'll be a nice weekend.
H is spending the day at NRH2O with her friend Olivia. I hope they have a great, safe day.
E and G are going to play at Nikkos for a few hours, thanks!
Hope DH survives with the kiddos for the weekend, I washed all the laundry and folded it and put it away, and stocked the fridge with easy to cook stapes like fish sticks and yogurt.

On the way home I have only half an hour to make my connection and I am crossing my fingers that I will make it because a) who wants to be stuck in the Denver airport over night. and b) H has an early morning flight to Ohio on Monday and I don't know how we would do that. Maybe I can switch to an earlier flight?
Off to make some pancakes and kiss the babies good-bye then to Utah.
and thank you Robin for the ride to the airport! You are awesome :)

5 comments:

Robin said...

Have a great time and kiss Andrea for me..I have to work..Im bummed

Cheri said...

Have a great trip and glad you get to be there for this special occasion!

Yvonne said...

I hope you have a great time. It's always so wonderful to be gathered for special times like that. Enjoy being with everyone.

Karla said...

Safe skies and have a great time at the wedding!

Chellie said...

Have fun! Sounds like it will be great. Can't wait to see pictures!