THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

waiting waiting waiting

Every day we have been running to the mail box and opening the mail in the street because we can't even wait to get back to the house.. Nothing. It's driving me crazy. I think I am more excited than my mom is, well I know I am. She has a lot on her plate right now and is worried about various kids and sundry issues however I am excited. I can not wait until the day comes when DH and I can serve missions together. This is our dream.

We've been playing the "I wonder where" game. I am guessing Canada. DH guesses somewhere in South America. The kids are all over the place.

Maybe they'll go to South Africa and then I can visit and go here:
http://www.krugerpark.co.za/ that would be a dream come true.



We are spending the day waiting on the refrigerator repair guy (again). If he gets here on time I'm going to run to the dollar tree and make a little travel pkg for Christie, my new visiting teachee. She's going on a three week trip but I am excited to get to know her when she gets back, she seems really fun.

BTW MSV has a picture of Yoho on her blog.

4 comments:

Mel said...

Oh, the waiting is hard! Keep us posted:)

marcia@joyismygoal said...

he is so handsome I can't wait to hear too

Yvonne said...

Oh, I hope it's Canada--Winnipeg to be exact!!!

Like you and your hubby, Allan and I are so excited to go on a mission together.

Unknown said...

Have you had the Bishop check to see if it has been put in the mail yet? Our bishop was able to confirm it had been sent... Although it still took its' blessed time :>