THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Brother!!

(starting the day with some breakfast in
bed :) )
Now We Are Six


When I was One,
I had just begun.
When I was Two,
I was nearly new.
When I was Three
I was hardly me.
When I was Four,
I was not much more.
When I was Five,
I was just alive.
But now I am Six,
I'm as clever as clever,
So I think I'll be six
now for ever and ever.



A.A.Milne

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

I hope Brother has a wonderful day. (What a perfect way to start the day ; )

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Cute poem for a cu..er .handsome boy Happy Birthday E

Julia Roberts said...

Happy 6th birthday, E. What a way to start your special day.... breakfast in bed.