THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tagged

I've Been Tagged
by my real life friend Robin:)

Whats his name? That's a secret, but for here I call him DH

How long have you been together? 10 years 5 months

How long did you date? We dated for a couple months then got engaged. We were engaged for 4 months. We still date every week.

How old is he? 38

Who eats more? Umm, I think him but he burns it up way better than me. Maybe me, I am kind of fluffy...I don't know.

Who said I love you first? I don't remember, probably him.

Who is taller? Him, by a foot.

Who sings better? Him

Who is smarter? I would have to say him. He's real smart. I am "smarter" in some things but mostly it's him.

Who does he laundry? Me

Who pays the bills? He does. I always did before we got together but he has a lot of complicated things he likes to do. And that's fine.

Who sleeps on the right side? Me

Who mows the lawn? He does. I don't really like yard work and he loves it. I think he'd like more help, especially with this huge old yard we have but mostly he does it himself.

Who cooks dinner? Me. From time to time he will man the grill. After I buy the meat, prepare the meat and hand him a plate :)

Who drives? Mostly him, although I like to.

Who is more stubborn? Sadly we are both kind of stubborn, in different ways. If I had to pick a winner I'd say him.

Who kissed who first? Him, that one I remember :)

Who proposed? Him.We were at his baptism and it was over. We were standing around visiting with friends and family when he said "I need to talk to you" and took me down the hall way. I was thinking "oh no! it's been 5 minutes and he's already having second thoughts...what should I say??" Then he got down on one knee and pulled out a box with a ring and proposed. I was shocked but said yes and here we are.

Who has more friends? It's probably a tie. He is really social and loves to be with people. I have so many kids and a friendly husband and responsibilities at church and with school and ....that I end up with friends. He's probably more social than I am though. I don't mind being quietly alone.

Who is more sensitive? Him

Who has more sibling? Me. I have 4 sisters and 2 bothers. He's an only.

Who wears the pants? He does.

I tag Maggie, (I'd like to hear more about her life, not just the books she reads :) ), Chel and Angela.

5 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I think you are pretty smart as well as DH---- mine is up too

Karla said...

That was a fun one - made you think a little didn't it? :)

Gabriela said...

Awwww, I love your engagment story-how sweet!

Chellie said...

Yay so fun! I love how he proposed. Have you ever posted more on that story... it sounds lovely!

I'll do it! :)

Yvonne said...

That was great. Love the proposal story--so sweet.

Has it been difficult for him to be part of such a huge family if he is an only child???