THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 05, 2008

The last day of Kindergarten. It was chaos. It was fun. E learned so much and had such a nice teacher this year.

I was very surprised at the awards ceremony that I cried. Not bawled but a tear or two. I was so proud of him, he got lots of awards and learned so much this year. More than that though I know how fast the time flies by. Dani is all grown up and married and living in Utah~ so far away. And S is a senior! How the heck did that happen? Those two were just babies last time I looked. I remember walking Dani home the last day of Kindergarten and waving to sweet Mrs. Brady. That wasn't more than a few weeks ago and now look. My only boy is done with Kindergarten.
And we'll be waiting for his mission call to arrive in the mail before I know it. (still waiting for mom and dad's BTW, and we are running to the mail box as soon as we see that jeep every day believe you me)



Here's some pictures from the day. E and Garret. E and Mrs. Torisk. E and his friend Gage and the last one is Jenny, Garret, E with Caleb's head peeking from behind, Blaine (mohawk), Caden, Zach and Brandon.

2 comments:

Chellie said...

So cute! Love the pictures!

Yvonne said...

Great pictures.

So true that before you know it his mission call will be in the mail. Enjoy each and every minute.