THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Big Kahunas

Now, this is the kind of wet that we like:) We had a great, sunny, warm, wet day at the water park. We celebrated E's birthday (again) and had such a fun time!!
I went down my first water slide ever. It was more fun than I had thought it would be. H and I went together. The kids LOVED it soooo much. They went down slides, played in the wave pool, hung out in the lazy river. And we had the perfect ratio of kid to adults. We had 8 adults, 4 teenagers and 3 kids in our party. Perfect. When a little kid needed something there was always someone to help them. Fun day.
Here's Lu and DH catching a quiet chat while resting up for the next adventure.

I don't have many pictures because we were in the water all day.

D&G, J and Em ended up leaving around 3pmish to go play on the beach, which they reported was awesome. I think they played on the skim board a lot and "they're getting the hang of it". I am hoping to see them in action later this week.

After a dinner at Olive Garden we put the kids to bed "early" (8pm) and Nana went to bed (I think she was dehydrated because she felt awful). Diana and Jess and Dalton came over and we played Killer Bunnies. Actually J and Em also went to sleep early, although they played Wii for awhile.

Okay, it's another late night/ busy fun day and I am rambling. I am just trying to keep up with some notes so I'll remember what we did.

9 comments:

utmommy said...

Fun times!

Cheri said...

That picture of Lu and DH is priceless!
You'll have to blow that up and show it to her when she's a teenager and doesn't want to talk to her parents anymore- smiles!

nikko said...

I'm so glad you're having such a great time. I wish I had that kind of ratio going on here! LOL!

Britni said...

Your first water slide ever?? That's amazing!

Chellie said...

I love reading your updates. Sounds like a great time!!

Robin said...

Sounds so fun... everyone looks like they are loving it

I have a good life said...

How fun! Your first waterslide EVER? Wow! They are so fun! :) We miss you! Will you be home on the 12th or will you be gone again? It will be C's party...although E is the most important guest...so If you'll be gone..we will reschedule!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

how is your nose:) did you panic? lu is sooooooooooooooooo cute

Yvonne said...

I love water slides. I'm glad you enjoyed it. How great to have that many kids to adults--so you don't have to worry about anyone.

Love the pictures, especially that one of Lu and DH. Great memories, eh?