THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

the games we play

with the rising price of gas we are spending a lot more time at home this summer. Which isn't a bad thing, necessarily.
We have to find things to do to pass our time.
Lu loves to play "Starfall". She needs a partner so we all take turns.

H and E play monopoly, and uno and chess.
Here are the big girls playing their favorite game: clothes folding party :)

4 comments:

Chellie said...

Clothes folding party!? :) that is one party I'm glad I wasn't invited to! haha

Yvonne said...

I'm with chel--folding clothes is not an activity I enjoy. I think the rest all sounds like great fun and a definite solution to the energy crisis ; )

utmommy said...

I remember clothes folding parties.

nikko said...

Clothes folding parties around here always end up being just DH and I and usually after 9 p.m. -- because I dump the clean clothes on the bed and then forget about them till bedtime!