THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

boating

Yesterday while Nana, Lu, Dani and I stayed home and got pedicures, went shopping, ate lunch and then mosied down to the beach in the afternoon to build sand castles the rest of the gang headed out on the boat.
They skied, tubed and zoomed around on the sea doos.
They spotted dolphins. Had a picnic on the sand bar and got burnt :)

Em reported the J should never be allowed to drive a car (based on her reckless and wild behavior on the jet ski :))
They all had a blast!!

last night we did hair. Most every one is sporting new looks.

3 comments:

utmommy said...

Looks like a blast!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I would have been so torn and wanted to be in both groups

Yvonne said...

I'm with marcia--would have wanted to do both ; )